Новый выпуск журнала уже выпущен. Вы можете найти его в открытом доступе

Дата публикации: 1 Августа 2019
Новый выпуск журнала уже выпущен. Вы можете найти его в открытом доступе

Russian economy has been in recession since 2015, when national currency devalued more than twice. Since that, the Russian ruble exchange rate went up and down and both businesses and consumers were tired of the uncertainty. In 2017 ruble was quite stable, so companies that previously paused the expansion started thinking about business development again.

Since Russian licensing industry is quite juvenile, the licensees act carefully. They prefer to invest only if return on the investment is guaranteed, which applies, they think, only to well-known properties.

animation properties comprise nearly 90% of the market, thus competition in this segment is enormous. Other property types are not very well-developed: the remaining 10% consist of sports, design and sometimes corporate licensing. Around 10 licensing agents with vast portfolios work in the market. Some agencies gather up to 40-50 properties that are too many for their sales force to handle, therefore they cannot provide proper support for all the brands.

Russian economy has been in recession since 2015, when national currency devalued more than twice. Since that, the Russian ruble exchange rate went up and down and both businesses and consumers were tired of the uncertainty. In 2017 ruble was quite stable, so companies that previously paused the expansion started thinking about business development again.

Since Russian licensing industry is quite juvenile, the licensees act carefully. They prefer to invest only if return on the investment is guaranteed, which applies, they think, only to well-known properties.
Preschool animation properties comprise nearly 90% of the market, thus competition in this segment is enormous. Other property types are not very well-developed: the remaining 10% consist of sports, design and sometimes corporate licensing. Around 10 licensing agents with vast portfolios work in the market. Some agencies gather up to 40-50 properties that are too many for their sales force to handle, therefore they cannot provide proper support for all the brands.

Поделиться новостью:

Последние новости

Новость Новый выпуск журнала уже выпущен. Вы можете найти его в открытом доступе
02.08.2019 15:47 Новый выпуск журнала уже выпущен. Вы можете найти его в открытом доступе Подробнее
Новость Новый выпуск журнала уже выпущен. Вы можете найти его в открытом доступе
02.08.2019 15:47 Новый выпуск журнала уже выпущен. Вы можете найти его в открытом доступе Подробнее